Wednesday, August 25, 2004

absolute unadulterated sheer brilliance

would you like a reference of what seamless time-travel episodes should look like?
watch bab5 season three episode 13 ish and bask in proper storytelling as it should be.
we're talking flashbacks to 2 years prior and flash forwards to the bitter end.
ahhhh....

on another note, perhaps one day this will make sense to me:
tomorrow morning has evolved as follows:
my day originally involved me having to be in mirabel by 8:30. we're short people in production, so i've transferred someone from montreal to mirabel for tomorrow. my production "manager" told me i need to pick him up and drive him to mirabel (!). then, my car dealer in montreal told me my car's ready for pick up in the morning. then, one of the managers of the parent company decided to pay a visit up there and told me to drive her up (!). she lives in the opposite direction and owns a BMW, which i am fairly certain she is capable of driving.
all this before 8:30.

i hope the boys will understand when i can't make it to friday night because i'm curled up in a little ball under my bed, holding a dagger and wearing a meat helmet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home