Sunday, September 11, 2005

you all should embrace the genuis.

it's rather refreshing. just let it go. http://www.transbuddha.com/alphamonkey/html/trevor.html
copy, paste, and begin your own magical journey.

on a side note, since i'm posting from home, things are pretty good. the weekend was rather pleasant. had an excellent coffee session with da 'Foo on friday, a decent 80's movie afterwards, and a normal saturday involving some home stuff and a relaxing evening (are you boys building an interoceter in there?). today was Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! did the whole shopping thang, followed by a picnic in the parc (ali did nap, of course), and then FOOTBALL! and 4 more episodes of Firefly. excellent, excellent show. Naked captain. HA!

on yet another side note, methinks a few days down in 'Frisco are in order for yours truly. I s'pose I owe it to the Old Man (not papa) to get on down there. 'Sides, I gotta get away from the office. I think my stamina is the most precious resource I have at the moment. and by precious i mean rare and coveted.

where is the cow...headed right now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

'Exorcism of Emily Rose' screams to top of US film box office
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a rollerballs site. It pretty much covers rollerballs related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home