Wednesday, November 16, 2005

gonna be a duesy today...

no doubt. it's odd, but i see red whenever someone else makes a colossal mistake, but i'm very quickly placated by the big man. strange how i can be flogged publically for inhaling during a clearly exhaling moment, and yet the slaughtering of our piglets in the fall before they're fattened to feed us during the winter is met with a resounding "Ok, let's just fix it and move on, mmmmmkay?"

it's gotta be me. alllllllll me. because the alternative is that they're all fucking crazy, and let's face it. what are the odds that I am the sane one?

i don't trust myself for rational decision making of ANY kind these days, and since i have yet to trust others enought to assist, this is a difficult conundrum i've got before me.

i can see a problem, mainly 'cuz HULK SMASH so very often in any given day, but i can't trust my senses, can't take faith in my decisions, and certainly can't believe in advice.

hmmm...

well, everything isn't bad. i just don't feel like sharing any of the fun stuff with the netherverse. so there. bleh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

300 an hour

That's how much the bozoes around you should be paying you notto HULK SMASH! them.

I know how you feel CCC. I often feel the same way myself. Must be cause we both have tempers. Sorta puts a weird spin on our perspective of the world. "Why am I getting mad all the time?" "It must be me cause I don't see anyone else getting mad all the time".

Wish I had some good advice for you, but I don't. Lemme know if you figure it out.

Blarg.

Oh...everyone loves Magical Trevor.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home