Sunday, July 02, 2006

just got back from a weekend by the sea

we spent a couple of days with ali's family at some cabins by the sea about 150km's from Riga. that was nice, and so were the vodka evenings.
magical vodka fairies kept refilling my glass every time i looked away.

tonight we head over to ali's good friend's house. tomorrow we romp in the old city again, and then at 4 i go get a nice big tatoo.

after that one, i'll only need 2 more to finish what i started 15(!!!) years ago.

i'm really enjoying myself here, and pretty much the only thing i'm looking forward to upon my return, apart from my hobbies, is hanging out with a few of my friends.

my birthday is coming up on july 11, and this year i'll put enough thought into what i want to do so i don't end up passing a token evening filled with whatevers and meh's aplenty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home