Wednesday, January 10, 2007

in response to Za's email, which for some reason

bounces when I try to send it. Well, here it is for all to read:

C'mon...San Diego?
I'm not the biggest Pat fan, but please. They may have an excellent defense at the moment, but they're just riding a high and playing outside themselves. I am pretty sure that after a quarter of dealing with Bellichik's (sp?) schemes, they'll start to come apart at the seams.

Of course, it's football and anything can happen. Like the Bears choking again. Incidentally, if Grossman collapses again and prevents the GREATEST TEAM EVAR from winning their first in 21 freaking years, I'm going to fly down there and QB the team myself! When he's good, he's good enough for that talent-laden team to do what needs doing, but when he's bad...hell, I can do better.

Wub,
Carlo

1 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

The fiance is a colts fan (and a 49ners fan given her SFBay Area history, but she's used to that disappointment). I'm with you on the Bears, but I like the little scrappy chargers.

BTW, I am on my third working till 9pm night in a row. This is the first time in a long time. I am sitting here thinking about how good the Shed Cafe burger is, and require you to go there and eat one and say "yes, it is still good" even if it sucks.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home