Monday, July 16, 2007

where is the reset button, ferchrissake!

again, i spent the majority of the night dreaming those ever so unfortunate dreams. how much longer is my subconscious going to rip the scabs off those debilitating old wounds.

it's been ten years, after all. ugh ugh ugh. last night was the icing on the cake on what i believe may be the worst week of my life thus far.

all this to begin my Anno Di Cristo...

i woke up with the most exquisite pit-of-my-stomache ache, without a doubt as a consequence of my nightly excursion into the forbidden.

meh. i should just keep on truckin', i guess...

i'll speak to the only person i trust here at the office in order to start figuring out how to fix the work-related garbage. i guess that's as good a place to start as any. after all, that's the issue that i have a shot at fixing anyway. my dreams proved that there's nothing to be done about the other crap anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home