Monday, October 20, 2008

lack of interest?

or motivation? either way, i'm not feeling much interest in bookmarking or milestoning my happenings as of late, for the most part in any case.

last week's conference/pow-wow in san diego went swimmingly. i even accosted their global vice-president in the elevator and acquitted my organiation well (or so my ego leads me to believe). many interesting conversations/handshakes/shared anecdotes occured over the week, with possible business to come.

my brother and i toured the uss midway, an old diesel aircraft carrier commissioned right after the end of ww2. most cool.

upon my return, the cloud of stupidity descended around my head again and immediately began sapping enthusiasm and optimism. hhhhurrrrgh...

oh, and what with tomorrow being the day that it is, 15 years down the road, i feel a twang or two. or five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home