Thursday, December 18, 2008

ohboyohboyohboy!

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2007/12/nasa-image-reve.html

SWMBA has often cautioned against "defrosting Mars" and all that, having too much imagination. i find it extremely adorable that every time they announce a mission to mars or discover something she wags her finger at them.

hehe. now i can show her a picture of this underground headquarters of the giant martian iguanoids and the recently discovered entrance to their sub-mountain lair. next step, train them to be my shock troopers and then usher in the earth's next golden age.

i vow to be strict yet benevolent, and while my judgements shall be beyond reproach and my justice swift and terrible, so shall my affection for the common folk be ever present.

i said ever present.

now if only my chief scoundrel would submit draft one of my, ahem, inaugural speech, to be broadcasted as an interruption of your regularly scheduled program and displayed on big screens in football stadiums and Times Square. Glorious, it shall be! Glorious!

that is all.

i lied: more skiiiiing ahead this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Scott said...

Best. Post. Evar.

I'll have to sharpen my... erm... keyboard and get crackin'.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home