Friday, August 27, 2004

bab5 update

tonight there was none. zip. zero. no bab5 watching.
the suck. oh, the suck.

tomorrow morning i get to play my last bbowl game of the regular season (oh, yay. whoopee.).
at least i (hopefully) get to field Agamemnon the Crippler.
i'm so very tired of the game, actually. more specifically, i'm tired of caring about it so much. if i play next year, i strongly suspect i'll field something with very little chance of actually scoring. this way, mayhaps i will not get the 'concentration stress' that i get right now. this game is important to me. i WANT to finish first, and this is forcing me to concentrate on it, which is causing stress.
on the other hand, i took these chaos dwarves for precisely this reason, cuz i figured it'd be next to impossible to win with them, and yet...
anyhoo, tallyho! to bed.
enjoy the poker, guys. i wish i coulda been there. thanks for saving me a seat. thanks for breaking my cow lamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home