Monday, September 13, 2004

funny, it lasted a day

my last post showed me in a good mood, with little visible stress. it's nice that i at least got to live with that for an entire day. shame that my hordes of despisers cast a new level 29 FUCK YOU spell just in time for friday afternoon. i was driving over to marc's, looking forward to the weekend, when my phone rang. it only stopped being used when the battery on it DIED 2 hours later.
now i've got 'meetings' and 'conference calls' and 'knife-sharpenings on the recently punctured skulls of all those within stabbing range...' all freaking week.
plus, a bloodbowl playoff to schedule.
khemri next season? if i'm to play, it's gonna probably be one extreme or the other. i will either be going wood elf (the Angry Trees can always come back, having retired before their first ever official match!), or khemri (my khemri team's got Bubba "The King" Hotep on it, fella!). that way, i won't get the chance for nuffle to fuck me, having no illusions about picking up the ball...
decisions...
i just don't seem to have the time, unless i can arrange most of my games for friday night wit da boyz...that seems to be a very fun time+place to play bloodbowl...
y'know what the opposite of that time is? any night during the week when i can actually be at home with nothing pressing, and yet instead of reading, having tea, watching bab5, i have to sit in front of my laptop going "HURRY THE FUCK UP! THERE ARE ONLY 11 OR SO DECISIONS TO MAKE ON THE FUCKING BOARD!"
please don't let anyone make me kill them today, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home