Thursday, March 03, 2005

i need to redefine verbose

my boss has the uncanny ability to keep me on the cell phone in perpetuity. he has taken to calling and chatting with one of us during 1)his drive into the office in the morning, 2)his drive to lunch, 3)during/after lunch, and 4)his drive home.

holy crap is it annoying.

so, the stage is set for the thing with the stuff, incidentally. now i must coordinate the establishment with the attendees and vice versa.

oooooooh, i hate when he calls me soooooooooooooo much. it inevitably derails my train of thought, occupies my fucking attention for 15 minutes average, and then leaves me with executive assistant trained monkey fucking tasks to bog down my day. type this for me, call him for me, write this for me, arrange that for me. gggggggrrrrrrrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

oh well. keep piling it on, because i choose to accept that which i cannot change.

i'd love to just be surly and send everyone, including the powertripping glorified office clerk, straight to where they tempt me to send them.

well, back to the tedious and annoying.

later all!

ps: somebody find me a bulletproof excuse to bail early, and i'll love you forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home