Friday, September 16, 2005

ha ha, very funny. i get it.

okay, so i'm mortal and i get a cold. what i have trouble understanding is why i cannot stop being sick. i can make my eyes close, hold my breath, jump up and down, etc, but i cannot stop my nose from leaking or this cough from occuring...
whose body is this, anyway?

oh, and marcmarcmarc, if you're reading this, please tell Xtien that all the emails i've been trying to send out have been bouncing back. please tell him not to worry about me regarding habs tickets. i can't figure out (fevers render me unable to think clearly...) which games i wanna go see anyway, so i'll take my chances with scalpers later in the season.

ooh! what fun! now i'm nauseous too! w00t!

the following is a straight and uncut copy of the email i sent to you like yesterday:
the last email i sent to you bounced on me, so i'll try again.

a) pretty crummy. head's all stuffed up, there's an infrequent but painful
cough, and a general sense of weakness...
b) nope. i'll call them tomorrow to find out what's up with it...
c) absolutely. i'm fixing to go this weekend perhaps, and though the good
old days of me being able to pass my gun over to someone else for a few
shots are over by order of the government, it should still be interesting
for you. besides, if the range we tend to go to is still as casual, maybe it
won't be an issue...
d) is there a tomorrow night? if i'm feeling better enough, that would be a
good time. perhaps a drink would be in order.
e) are you crazy? that movie would probably kill me. anything except
exorcism movies, my man. those are bone-marrow level scary.
f) well, as soon as that lovecraft thingie comes out...

ciao,
c

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Bouffard"
To: "Carlo De Masi"
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: Lappie


> Reading your blog and I just wanted to see:
>
> a) how ya feeling?
> b) lappie fixed yet?
> c) any chance I can come shooting with you sometime
> this fall?
> d) when's the next time I'm a gonna see you?
> e) Exorcism of Emily Rose? When?
> f) we need to find a new game
>
> Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home