Monday, July 17, 2006

very pleasing sunday afternoon

we went to meet me buddo for a pint downtown, bought a much needed book, and then headed back to my place. a couple of friends showed up for a swim and bbq, and though my grilling skeelz are 1337, i had little to do with the overall tastiness of the meal. that was entirely due to our hunger levels and the really awesome flavour of da stuff itself.

one of my peons here is being a royal pain in my arse. i guess it's due to the fact she doesn't have air conditioning.

if you don't have any, and can deal with it, great. if you don't have any and you think it gives you permission to be all prickly and whatnot, forget it. spend the 200 bucks on a small window unit and STFU.

woke up with a very painful headache, for some reason. i didn't drink last night, and i can't quite figure out where this piercing pain could have come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home