Tuesday, January 16, 2007

500 posts?

wow. how very persistent of me!
yeah, spark, that Bears match was the one that hooked me onto the game.
Looking very much forward to the superbowl this year, considering all the corporate "market city" pseudo-teams with logos that change every year, and ZERO tradition, are all finally OUT.
We're left with four gritty teams from towns that worship them.
Of course, my previous mantra "Please let Grossman play better than me" are now replaced by "Please let the Bears remember that their defence is capable of making baby Jesus cry." before the Saints pull a Cinderella on them.

It's a cold Murmansk kind of day here, by the by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Brrr...cold here too. Congrats on 500 -- at the rate I'm going, that would kill me...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home