Monday, August 06, 2007

my mission, should i choose to accept it

is to recapture the incredibly invigorating sense of excitement i used to feel every time mother nature went a little overboard, as is the case today with this massive thunderstorm we're experiencing. veeeeeeeeery cool!

oh, and also to remember how i couldn't shake that intense feeling of anticipation every autumn. that is to say, every day felt like i was about to do something really cool, and my imagination would actually pop out of my head, hold my hand, and lead me around the streets all the time.

gotta get that back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

Oh that's easy, do what I do: talk to the clouds and tell them they are talking too loud... but i do that to entertain Little Miss Newton

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home