Monday, March 10, 2008

grrrrrr.

nice snowstorm on saturday precluded our skiing day up north, although we did end up cross-country skiing on mount royal for a bit. not nearly as entertaining as alipine skiing, but what can you do?
saturday night's drive was filled with terror and thrills. i'm very grateful for the all-wheel-drive nature of my car, though it has rendered me a bit skittish of the bad weather. was a time when i'd have tackled that drive with a rear-drive muscle car, y'know...

ali really really enjoyed Rock Band, and we had a blast on the level of what was to be expected over at my cousin's place. we always seem to have an excellent time with them. it's beyond a shadow of a doubt the favourite part of my family, and i only wish my more immediate kin would be like that.

apart from that, today i seem to have something of a cold, my week has already set the frustrating tone of things to come, and of course therefore all is crisis on the home-front.

wonderful. just peachy. i'd give anything to just hide out for a couple of days and let the storm of poo sort itself out without me.

1 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Want to know what the weather is like here?

I watched the Toronto game on Saturday and they were talking about the weather and the snow and I just opened the blinds and looked out.

Excellent place to hide etc etc you need the permission to get away etc etc neither of us have the cash at the moment etc etc....

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home