Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nyet, dear friend

you are incorrect. when it comes to Music of Consequence, she is more likely to find me sitting in a chair, cigarette forgotten in the ashtray, eyes closed, pseudo-conducting the orchestra with my hands, fiercely and ferociously and mercilessly gouging the throat from anyone who disturbs me.

y'know, basically serene, as far as i go. honestly, the snippets of Real Music i get doled out to me by CBC Radio 2 in the car, or the occasion when i remember to bring a CD of one of my preferred performances with me is NOT enough, particularly as I can't really listen properly in the car.

1 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

You misunderstand me, sir. I am not discounting the effect that music has on you. I recall your demonstrations of your father's elaborate sound system that used "tubes".

It is the technology aspect which I think would frustrate you and cause the image I conjured as you attempted to find that track you wished to hear and got mad when the remote didn't work.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home