Wednesday, April 02, 2008

am i regressing?

i'm thoroughly enjoying reading the Walking Dead comic book, i'm super excited about Grand Theft Auto IV coming out on the 29th of April, and these days i'm primarily preoccupied with the sillier pursuits...

hrm. i don't seem to be growing up much, and tend to spend most of my time wrapped up in or stimulating my imagination.

i guess reality, the mundane, and society/culture-dictated norms of what i should be doing with my time don't do much to captivate me...

2 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

whatever man. Your interests are yours and do what you like. It's all just meaningless shit to fill up the minutes between now and eventual death.

I too want those minutes to be filled with GTAIV and realize I'll be in Florida at a conference the week it comes out... woe.

10:14 AM  
Blogger alan said...

Oh, and new plan - if it's Montreal and San Jose in the play-offs you come out here and I'll get the tickets.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home