Thursday, September 16, 2004

thank you, narc! thaaaaaank you!

now i know what we'll be doing after bab5.

BUFFY!

:D

i love my friends! they are awesome. please let me remember to update the purge list before i sieze control and start sending forth my iguanoid shock troopers and super magnet-heads...
i'll have 7 more seasons of rich, high quality dvd's with which to decompress after bab5 is done with me (hopefully courtesy of the ridiculously large dvd library that is my friends), and a 1337 dvd player on which to watch them (bday gift courtesy of said friends).
methinks they want me to stay home and watch more television, with the understood less going out and bothering of them. ;p

seeing as how i only watched a dozen or so episodes, the first of which was Once More With Feeling, and really like the characters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home