Tuesday, October 26, 2004

i brought my coat

and it's tuesday. lucky that.
yesterday, the week began with a BANG. ah, sweet sweet unresolveable conflicts.
i mitigated a potential disaster on my cell phone while at the car dealer yesterday morning, then drove up to Hell and did what needs doing in order to keep him alive, followed by a return to montreal to prepare for the Meeting of Death with the customer. I was able to reschedule the meeting for late yesterday afternoon and proceeded to drive it in the direction i wanted. i kicked an aweful lot of ass yesterday, and i have to console myself with the fact that i'm doing it for me (it's my company, after all) and NOT for the benefit of the peons...
dinner was tasty, but i was absolutely exhausted and crawled to bed soon after.
Bab5 will resume shortly. i promise.
as far as today goes, it will be a much more relaxing 'me' day. i'm up in Hell this morning, but i'm splitting at lunchtime to go conduct an interview at 1:30, followed by an afternoon of work-dodging to recuperate.
we shall see.
i wish i could squeeze in one last round of golf, but it doesn't look likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home