Friday, October 08, 2004

wow! cool!

so i tracked down an ooooooooold friend of mine at last. we used to be inseparable back in the day, and things kind of just grew stagnant over the years since I moved to Toronto. now that i'm back (for a few years actually) and settled, my mind started wandering towards the past, as it is ought to do...
i came to realize that i hadn't heard from what was once my closest bestest friend in an awefully long time, and that isn't right, so off i went on an internet search. after much clicking and swearing, i came across a potential and there ya have it. hopefully, we can meet over coffee later today. awesome!
my only concern is that when i last saw him, i was pharmaceutically enhanced, and while i've dabbled twice since i officially decided to stop messing with the stuff, i am certainly not the same person i was back then.
i no longer hang out in that, um, Sopranos life, although i must admit the one thing i actually miss from that was the "mr. de masi's" i would get walking into various restaurants. what i miss about that was the strange looks i'd get from whoever was with me when we walked in. oh, if they're in the same restaurant as me i still get drinks sent over and send over one or two myself, but we so seldom go to those restaurants (ali and i) that it just doesn't happen much...
i got my close friend's birthday dinner tonight, which i anticipate to be fun. i've got a morning of painting followed by an afternoon party/bloodbowl tourney at paul's, which i anticipate to be fun also. which reminds me: i have to check the schedule and itinerary with Paul...
too bad cray ton will be missing both tonight and tomorrow. harem beckons, and all that...

oh, my doctor wants to see me again in 3 weeks. happy happy joy joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home