Wednesday, October 13, 2004

ooh, funny stuff

go to altavista.babelfish.com and type up the lyrics to a popular song that you like. then, translate it to a language you don't know. then, translate it back to english and have fun! Thanks, Alan!

Case in point number 1 (Night Train, by GNR, from english to russian and back again):

Train of night
to roll up as commodity composition.
To fly as aircraft.
To live as the brain of space one is more than time tonight.
Good I'.m west strutter of free flight,
one fat mother,
obtained trunk rattlesnake under my handle.
Said I'.m average machine,
vypivayushch gasoline, and honey you can make my motor to break into a run.
Good I'.ve obtained one chance to the left,
I'.m the ninth tomcat of life, I obtained dog doggie'.s as smile.
I obtained that cocktail molotov with the match went,
I smoke my to cigarette with the type.

Case in point number 2 (Highway to Hell, AC/DC from English to Chinese and back again.)

Highway to hell.
Survives easily.
Survival freedom.
The season ticket in one-way rides.
Request not any.
Leaves behind me is.
Adopts all in mine stride.
Don' T needs the reason.
Don' T needs the ryhme.
Ain' T any I rather have not been able to do.
Gets down.
Party time.
Friend of mine in there also is.
I' M in highway to hell


HEE HEE HEE!
now that's fun. g'head. play with it at your leisure.
I smoke my cigarette with the type now.
ahaahahahahaha!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home