Friday, September 24, 2004

I Can't Believe It's Not Summer

wow. the weather is nice!
i'ma go play again this afternoon.
another quick nine holes, just the way i like it. hopefully, the course will not be too busy (ya, right. it's friday afternoon...) and i can play alone.
i find that i much prefer that to the pointless and regimented smattering of chatter that occurs in a foursome.
"bon coup, mon gar!"
"ooh. reviens! reviens!"
"bien frapper, monsieur!"
etc...

unt zen, friday night.
ahhh...

dang it! tomorrow is going to be beautiful as well, and i'll feel this obligation to take the bike out. problem is, we have a plethora of little things to do around the house, and/or downtown...
mebbe we can ride on sunday!

oh, by the way. interesting live journal for all you peeping toms out there:
http://www.livejournal.com/~ajpursell

look! look! my very first (and probably last) link.

that's an oooooooooooooooold buddy of mine, who has severely compromised me by witnessing pretty much every single evolution of the body Carlo. i am so totally fuxxored if i ever end up in public life and neglect to serve his interests.

*Despot Carlo's first Post-Conquest press conference*
Me: (wearing my favourite new monocle, nervously clutching my bowl of diamonds, since it is after all my first press conference.) Welcome. And Bask. But first, you may ask a question.

Alan: (waaaay in the back, slightly drunk, as it's his first Post-Conquest press conference as well...) Hey, Lord Carlo! Remeber just prior to the conquest when you said you weren't going to conquor anything? yeah...um, I was just wondering: [insert maaaaaaany disastrous implied truths vaguely couched as questions here]

Me: (gesturing) Quickly. Bring him to me, and have the magnet-heads wipe that from the record.


Dang. I'm so screwed...

oh, i almost forgot.
*lowers right hand* I hereby do suck for the lack of Bab5.

Methinks i may lose my loyal reader soon...


1 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Duce,

One hopes that I would not be in the back of the press gallery, asking the vaguely difficult questions, but behind you with a smile on my face. I have told you before, I will be more than happy to stand behind you and give you the answers as is befitting.

humbly,
a

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home