Tuesday, November 09, 2004

boy, am i glad i brought my coat!

enough with the unseasonal brrrr...

snow indeed, and me with my suicide summer tires still firmly clutching their rims for dear life...

more vaccination fun today, and i must remember to pass by home and pick up bab5 season 5 for marc whilst i am upside down on the other side of the planet.

i'm >< this close to putting together a framework for a half decent story/novel? i've been hankering to write. y'know, ego aside, i could really really care less if it got published or not. in fact, too many opinions would probably sour the whole thrill for me...

my thoughts keep drifting back to that other one that i got about 4 or 5 chapters into. it's kinda amateurish, but it's pretty far along and maybe i should finish it just for posterity.

ooooooooooooooooooooh, doom3 toniiiiiiiiight.
:D
er, i mean
>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home