Monday, November 01, 2004

crap

interesting weekend, filled with drama and such, and incompetently transcribed for your reading pleasure.
things appear to be heading on the right track, which of course fills me with dread.

i've got to zip over to the doctor's again this afternoon to get the first of many injections required to immunize myself against the apparent plagues of disease that are just waiting for me in the orient.
crap.
that means i'll feel all wonky tomorrow...

i can't WAIT to get on that plane, settle down, and arrive in Taipei. Then I can get started on organizing and implementing the tools for the future of this Great Company of Ours.

we have a single limiting factor: manpower. I cannot seem to find enough good, qualified, and talented people who wish to earn (read: EARN) a very very good living...

doom3 tomorrow night. i hope.
steady, boys...steady...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home