Monday, December 27, 2004

suggestions?

i'm starving for some CoH...

i've been perusing the internet for different backgrounds and fleshing out of the different scrapper builds, and am always game for one more.

my idea so far, for the ones and ones of you that care, is to go with a katana on offense. i really like the concept.
for defense, based on my total accumulated knowledge, is to go with regen. conceptually i like super reflexes better, but it seems like regen will give me more idiot-proof survivability, which will in turn diminish my dependance on my group (if any)...

tips? links? have at me!

ps: i intend to ply the brain of my dear friend Marcmarcmarc over pints tomorrow. i am sooooooooooo looking forward to the whole tomorrow thang, actually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home