Wednesday, December 08, 2004

winter winter everywhere

my windshield took a massive hit from a piece of ice this morning on the highway, and it didn't break!

I've GOT TO get new pillows, by the way. Those neat-o memory foam ones available at Brookstone in the US. My back can't take much more of those pseudo pillows we've currently got.

production crisis at the office today. oh joy. and of course once again they call me at the last minute to resolve it. I promise you all this: i WILL NOT fix their problems today. they allowed them to reach this point, and they can fucking wallow in it now. Maybe they'll learn for the future.

I'ma go smoke break shortly.

I've got to try to keep up with this blog thang, but lately life has been getting in the way again.

Oh, watched the Charlie Brown Xmas special last night. It was sooooooo awesome.

Made yet another award winning meal last night too...I'm quite proud of my evolving skeelz in the kitchen...

last but not least, my cold appears to be fading, although only by 1 or 2 percent daily.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pacanukeha said...

Canadian memory foam manufacturer:
http://www.mattress-canada.ca/

B&B at Tremblant where you can try before you buy:
http://www.mattress-canada.ca/offer/

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home