Thursday, January 27, 2005

BloodBowl beginneth

it'll be fun to watch this season unfold, as my friends are all back with their good, interesting teams.
i myself have ZERO regrets for bowing out this season. i was worried that i would develop some as the season started...

CoH continues to provide me with a great degree of fun.

Lost (that very entertaining show) is doing the Bigshot "we don't need a new show every week cuz we're so popular" thang, which is starting to tick me off...

work is, well, business as usual. i resolved an issue with my big account, and the problem with the far east appears to lie squarely on the shoulders of the Dynamic "We speak-ah da western engrish ver gud" Duo. I will at some point have to raise this issue with Chen; namely that the two people he relies on for the day-to-day minutae are not entirely up to snuff as far as decision-making ability or simple understanding are concerned.

i'll deal with them when the time comes. which will be soon.

my cold continues to irritate me, and i am rather (excuse the pun) sick and tired of catching these minor afflictions.

Thanks be to Marc for introducing me to the wonderful world of Ny/Day Quil.

These stacking cold snaps are going to break my will, by the way. it would be nice to go back to the old winter ways, where we'd get normal cycles of cold/not-so-cold, instead of a 20 day WOW IT'S COLD marathon...

Chinese lesson this afternoon. Sigh. they are so exhausting, with me doing my best to actually remember stuff. i don't know how well it's coming yet, with this being the concusion of my first month. supposedly it will take at least 3 months to show any appreciable effects...patience, grasshopper.

1 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

The cold is something that I do not miss.

Of course, I got sick and was wearing a scarf out here in 10 degree weather (celsius).

I think you need to visit, we will drive down to where it is warm.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home