Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BIG meeting today

which could be a whole lotta fun. we'll see what really comes of it. my main concern is the colleague who's responsible for bringing this in. he's extremely good at getting business in general, and his customers really (and justifiably) trust him, but he's shockingly terribly at administrating anything. he'll be in the meeting, and i'm worried he'll 'bull in a china shop' the whole thing.

apart from that, no plans for tonight, save for the tasty corn we're gonna make. should be nice to just relax.

forgot my .357 at home today, so i guess i'm not going to the club after work. colon open parentheses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

Not everyone has the knack for adminning... just like some folks don't have the knack for bringing in the clients. It happens. Like somehow I know I will never be (or at least not at this point) a principal. Waaaay to much angst from the peons (peons = students, teachers, other staff, parents...) I'm happy corrupting, I mean molding young minds.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Isa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home