Wednesday, August 15, 2007

when it comes to reminiscing,

i am muhammed ali, neil armstrong, elvis presley, leonardo da vinci, superman, gorbachev, arthur c clark, carl sagan, albert einstein, bill gates, nelson mandela, jacques cousteau, ludwig van beethoven, and cindy crawford.

no one can touch my ability to gaze fondly into the road already travelled, and lament over forks taken and paths missed.

we've taken to watching the first season of beverly hills 90210 and it turns out to be quite the trip down memory lane, for me at least. with fall approaching, this should be a good'un.

looking forward to drinks with me buddo this evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

Unfrickin'-believable... I also watched the first season last year (and it was tons of 90210 to satisfy my quota of early 90's fare)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sparky said...

I could never properly distinguish between Brendon and Brandon...Oh, no, wait a minute, wasn't his name Dylan.

Yeah, I remember waisting quite a few hours watching re-runs of that show in the late 90s on some local Atlanta TV station. Every afternoon at 4PM...

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home