Monday, December 17, 2007

:)

my brother just gave me Mass Effect (really neat-o xbox360 game) for xmas. oh, happy day.

this past weekend was interesting. on friday night, we went to my friend/customer's christmas party, had a few, laughed a ton. saturday night was my company's xmas party (more bleh, less awesome), and yesterday was the 'looking for luke' trek through the snow. wow, that was slightly dangerous.

i love my new grey suit, the thin-lapelled two button really slim number straight out of 60's era James Bond films, by the by... and it was much much less expensive than the tailor made jobbies i've got. i love being off the rack, at least off the rack in european stores, where the average male doesn't carry along an extra 40 pounds of gut...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

We should have a drink this week -- work on that 40 extra pounds. Give me a call should the mood strike.

1:44 PM  
Blogger alan said...

my copy of mass effect is in the hands of my friend who works at Microsoft, I hope to see him this weekend.

Also, I work hard for those 40 pounds man.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home