Monday, April 14, 2008

happy happy joy joy

hey folks,
guess who's back at the office? guess who suggested that i man the upcoming tradeshow (tomorrow) by myself? when I mentioned that perhaps I should have someone with me in case I have to take a fucking leak or if more than one person comes to the fucking booth at the same time, guess who suggested that the others in my office have 'real work to do'?
ayup, you figured it out. my boss is back.

now what? well, with many recent revelations which may or may not have something to do with my quitting smoking, i've got a decision to make. i've already asked some necessary questions, whose answers will determine my next move. one thing i know for certain beyond a shadow of a doubt is that i shan't continue in this direction for much longer. which is most relieving.

um, token apologies if while reading my online memory/reminiscing tool you get confused, etc etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home