Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Byron's Dead! tralala

it's about bloody time!
OH. MY. GOD. His storyline is perhaps one of the most pathetic, corny, poorly acted, poorly conceptualized piece of crap I've ever seen.
The work of art that is the rest of the show only serves to really shine a light on how nauseatingly (and i know something about nausea, trust me) bad he and his long-haired D&D freakshow friends are.

thank God my stomach has decided to stop trying to climb out of my mouth...

no Doom3 Three tonight, though, cuz i've got to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep. at least we should be able to get together tomorrow night.

i actually dragged myself to the office for 15 minutes this morning. if Ali found out how difficult that drive was, she'd kill me, but I had to go in to clear some stuff up so i could rest for the remainder of the day. actually, the conference call i had while trying not to drop the phone this morning garnered us a couple of new orders, which is always nice.

kinda makes me feel less guilty about being home sick today.

and i'm actually SICK! it's not like i have the energy to play CoH or something.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home