Tuesday, July 25, 2006

new week ho!

plenty o' stuff going on this week. work seems to be fine, with minimal craziness. i dropped my folks off at the airport at 6 this morning (ugh) and our social calendar is booked solid for the remainder of the week.
we're headed up to the cottage this weekend, which will be nice.

as for other stuff, keep your eyes peeled.

that obscure zombie survival guide apparently has been fucking optioned by fucking brad pitt. stay outta my fantasy, you mainstream hollywood leeches.

for posterity and to avoid any me-too-isms that are sure to arise from this, I've been working out the details for my own zombie book for a while now, so in a year or so when it's done, remember that i started it BEFORE all the zombie popularity...

something came up in a conversation with me buddo this morning: Shaun of the Dead missed a glorious opportunity involving Nerf guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home