Monday, May 12, 2008

it pleases us

so i'm waiting for my colleague to pick me up here at my hotel in Toronto, and i heard on Global that Jennie Garth (Kelly Taylor) will actually be in the 90210 spinoff thingie!
I didn't know there was going to be a 90210 spinoff thingie!
I can't wait to tell SWMBA about this, as we're nostaligically reliving our (well, "my") youth while re-watching that iconic show. Ali was like 12 or so when Dillon and Brandon were rockin' the old-school sideburns and furled brow that served me so well in my formative years.

i REALLY like being in Toronto on business.
wow. that may be the only time that sentence has ever been put together.

Oh, Alan, I've some advice for you relating to your last post on your journal. with the freedom folks still possess while i perfect my mind-control spray, they can turn away or stop paying attention to stuff that bothers them. this is particularly true of stuff that requires a positive action on their part in order to even gain access it. don't fret the whiners. everyone at some point or other feels that theirs are the Most Important Sufferings and therefore merit all possible indulgence.

go get golf lessons, you scottish bastard! you live in a state where you can play 12 fucking months a year.

2 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Actually good sir, I've invested in a poker table and the first shipments from the 4 Napa and Sonoma wine clubs we have joined are coming in.

A picnic with chilled bottle of sauvignon blanc made for a nice mothers day.

And yes, the point of my post was to try and say "you displease me, therefore I will pay you no mind.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Isa said...

it's DYLAN!!! Not Dillon! *sigh*

...and you call yourself a fan of 90210... =P

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home